SWLA USSSA WORLD SERIES
6U – 7U – 8U – 9U – 10U – 11U
June 30th – July 5th, 2021
NEW TO 2021 SWLA World Series:
REDUCED ENTRY FEE FOR 6U – 8U!!!
6U – 8U are Pay at the Plate.
Fee is $20 per game.
Each team will pay one umpire per game
NEW DIVISIONS ADDED!
6U – Coach Pitch
9U – Global World Series
10U – Global World Series
11U – Global World Series
HOST HOTELS COMING SOON!
Tentative Schedule of Events
|June 29th||By 5:00PM||â€¢ POOL PLAY AND BRACKET PLAY SCHEDULES POSTED â€¢|
CLICK HERE FOR 6U – 8U SCHEDULES
CLICK HERE FOR 9U – 11U SCHEDULES
|June 30th||9:00AM – 12:00PM||â€¢ Skills Competition Starts and Team Photo â€¢|
TEAMS WILL BE ASSIGNED A TIME FOR SKILLS
Skill competitions format and times will be determined
by the current guidelines that have been set
by the local/state governments.
CLICK HERE FOR 2021 SKILLS COMPETITON RESULTS
CLICK HERE FOR 7U – 9U Check-In/Skills Times
CLICK HERE FOR 10U – 11U Check-In/Skills Times
CLICK HERE FOR SKILLS RULES
|June 30th||TBA||â€¢ MANDATORY TEAM CHECK-IN â€¢Location: TBA|
The Team Check-In is Mandatory. This is the only time teams may check-in and certify rosters and birth certificates. Each team must have a copy of their Official USSSA Online Roster and a copy of each player’s original birth certificate to check-in. Team Credential Check-In is for Team Managers and one additional Coach per team only (NO PLAYERS / CHILDREN ALLOWED).
|June 30th||TBA|| â€¢ ARRIVAL OF TEAMS AT OPENING CEREMONIES â€¢|
|June 30th||TBA||â€¢ OPENING CEREMONIES FOR ALL TEAMS â€¢|
|July 1st||8:00 AM||Pool Play Games Begin|
|July 2nd||8:00 AM||Pool Play Games Continue|
|July 3rd||8:00 AM||Bracket Play Games Begin|
|July 4th||8:00 AM||Bracket Play Games Continue|
|July 5th||8:00 AM||Championship Day|
World Series week passes will be available for purchase at Skills Competitions as well as the first day of play on June 30th and July 1st!
All teams are required to submit the Lodging Documentation Form at Team Check-In. This form needs to be as accurate as possible and should be completed by all teams even if no rooms were used.
- SCHEDULE – Please check your game times often as they may change.
- TEXT MESSAGING and E-MAIL – (How to Instructions-CLICK HERE) One of your primary forms of communications is text messaging and email. Get scores and updates. Managers can enter parent information into the www.USSSA.com system under team management.
- LODGING FORM -REQUIRED – All teams are required to submit the Lodging Documentation Form upon the team checking in at the event. This form needs to be as accurate as possible and should be completed by all teams even if no rooms were used.CLICK HERE FOR THE LODGING FORM
- ARTIFICIAL FIELDS – On any artificial fields, the following are not allowed. Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts, Gum or Candy.
- ROSTERS – MAKE SURE YOUR ROSTERS ARE UPDATED ONLINE AT www.USSSA.com. Roster infractions will be dealt with harshly and could put the manager, players and others, in jeopardy of suspension.
- WEATHER – Sports Productions will do everything within its power to play ball. We will keep you posted at www.SportsProductions.net if any weather related issues arise. Teams that have entered are expected to not drop out until we officially cancel the event.
- AMENDMENTS – The Tournament Host reserves the right to amend/change any rule/guideline or posted material at any time.
1) All individual player water coolers will be allowed in the facilities. These are the small jug type coolers for players.
2) Team “Florida Water”/Cool Towel is acceptable in a small cooler. It will be checked at the gate. We strongly advise against the towels being shared between players.
3) NO TEAM WATER COOLERS WILL BE ALLOWED IN ANY FACILITY.
GENERAL ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
- PARK LOCATIONS – Please check which location your team is playing.
Pattison Park – 1400 Picard Rd, Sulphur, LA 70663
Frasch Park – 400 Picard Road, Sulphur, LA 70663
McMurry Park – 300 Hazel Street, Sulphur, LA 70663
McNeese State University – 700 E. McNeese Street, Lake Charles, LA 70607
Power Centre – 3200 Power Centre, Parkway, Lake Charles, LA 70607
- TEXT MESSAGING AND E-MAIL – E-Mail and Text Message will be a main source of communication. Make sure your email address and text messaging is set up at www.USSSA.com. To receive email and text message updates about your division, the team manager can log-in to the team site and set up your email and cell phone to receive updates for your division.
- SMOKING – Many parks have designated smoking areas.
- GENERAL SAFETY – For the safety of all participants and fans, equipment such as, but not limited to, bikes, hover boards, skates, skate boards, rip sticks are not allowed inside the park area.
- PETS – are NOT allowed at any park.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED – Only a team water cooler 3 gallons or larger with a spout is allowed. No Outside Food or Drinks are allowed to be brought in park. Only small ice chest with rags per dugout allowed. No Bottled Drinks, only a Cooler with a spout will be allowed. SPECIAL NOTE: NO GUM, CANDY or SEEDS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE ARTIFICIAL TURF FIELDS AT ANY TIME.
- LOST AND FOUND – If any items are found at the facilities, please turn them in at the Front Gate or to the Tournament Director. Let us know where they were when you found them. If you have lost anything, please email us a description of the lost item and where you think you lost it. CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL US
- ADMISSION – 6 Years of age will be $12 per day per person or $35 per person for a World Series Pass. This pass will work at all park. Only cash will be accepted for admission fees. *NOTE* Anyone who purchases a week long pass will be given a wristband to be worn at all time throughout the week. If the wristband is removed, it will no longer be valid and you must repay admission. If the wristband is manipulated so that it can be taken on and off , it will be voided and no longer valid. If you can not wear a wristband all week because of work, health, or other reasons please purchase the daily passes to the event. Children 5 years of age and younger are admitted FREE.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING USSSA BASEBALL!!!