USSSA WORLD SERIES
USSSA SWLA USSSA GLOBAL WORLD SERIES
Lake Charles & Sulphur, LA
June 22-26, 2022
SWLA USSSA WORLD SERIES
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Skills Competitions/ Mandatory Manager Check-In
Frash Park – 339 Picard Road, Sulphur, LA
9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Mandatory Manager Check-In
This is the only time teams may check-in and certify rosters and birth certificates. Each team must have a copy of their Official USSSA Online Roster and a copy each player’s original birth certificate to check-in. Team Credential Check-In is for Team Managers and one additional coach per team only (NO PLAYERS/CHILDREN).
LODGING FORM -REQUIRED – All teams are required to submit the Lodging Documentation Form upon the team checking in at the event. This form needs to be as accurate as possible and should be completed by all teams even if no rooms were used.
Click Here for the Team Lodging Form
***Event Passes will be sold at Skills Competition*
Arcade Amphitheater – 100 Bord du Lac Drive, Lake Charles, LA 70601
4:30 Arrival of Teams / Pin Trading
5:15 Team Line Up
5:30 Ceremony Begins
6:30 – 8:00 Live Music
Thursday, June 23, 2022 – Pool Games
Friday, June 24, 2022 – Pool Games Continue
Saturday, June 25, 2022 – Bracket Play
Skills Awards will be awarded before the start of each of the winner’s first bracket games.
Sunday, June 26, 2022 – Championships
- SCHEDULE – Please check the tournament schedule times often as they may change.
CLICK HERE FOR WORLD SERIES INFORMATION PAGE
CLICK HERE FOR THE GAME SCHEDULE
- EVENT GUIDELINES
CLICK HERE FOR SPORTS PRODUCTIONS GUIDELINES
CLICK HERE FOR LOUISIANA USSSA TOURNAMENT GUIDELINES
- CHECK-IN – This is the only time teams may check-in and certify rosters and birth certificates. Each team must have a copy of their Official USSSA Online Roster and a copy of each player’s original birth certificate to check in. Team Credential Check-In is for Team Managers and one additional coach per team only (NO PLAYERS/CHILDREN)
CLICK HERE FOR SKILLS RULES AND GUIDELINES
- TEXT MESSAGING and E-MAIL – One of your primary forms of communication is text messaging and email. Get scores and updates. Please make sure all guardian information is updated correctly online.
- LODGING FORM -REQUIRED – All teams are required to submit the Lodging Documentation Form upon the team checking in at the event. This form needs to be as accurate as possible and should be completed by all teams even if no rooms were used.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LODGING FORM
- ENTRY FEE – All Entry Fees are due in advance of the event being scheduled.
- HOME/VISITOR – Pool Play Coin Flip. Bracket Play The Highest Seed is Home Team.
- ARTIFICIAL MOUNDS – may be used at some locations. In the 13U and 14U where Steel cleats are allowed, they cannot be worn by the pitcher where artificial mounds are used.
- ARTIFICIAL FIELDS – On any artificial fields, the following are not allowed. Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts, Gum, or Candy. Also, NO STEEL CLEATS ALLOWED ON ARTIFICIAL FIELDS. See the Field Locations List below for Artificial Field Locations.
- TEAM INSURANCE REQUIRED – Team Insurance is required for All Teams. You do not have to have USSSA insurance, but the team does need to provide proof that the team is insured to the state office. Note: Other insurance is acceptable. If a team has other insurance, it must meet or exceed the USSSA policy coverage. If you have another policy you are required to acquire a certificate listing USSSA, the facilities, and the host you will be playing with this season as additional insured. Then have it notarized and submit it to the state office at LA.State.Office@USSSA.com
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE USSSA TEAM INSURANCE
- ROSTERS – MAKE SURE YOUR ROSTERS ARE UPDATED ONLINE AT www.USSSA.com. Roster infractions will be dealt with harshly and could put the manager, players, and others, in jeopardy of suspension. Managers should be aware of added players’ previous classes to avoid potential forfeits for classification violations. Any possible illegal player should be reported to the USSSA Tournament Director.
- WEATHER – Sports Productions will do everything within its power to play baseball.
- AMENDMENTS – The Tournament Host reserves the right to amend/change any rule/guideline or posted material at any time.
GENERAL ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
PARK LOCATIONS – Please check at which location your team is playing.
CLICK HERE FOR PARK INFORMATION
TEXT MESSAGING AND E-MAIL – One of your primary forms of communication is a text messaging and email. Get scores and updates. Please make sure all guardian information is updated correctly online.
SMOKING – Many parks have designated smoking areas. There is no smoking outside these areas. This includes e-cigarettes, vapes, juuls, etc.
GENERAL SAFETY – For the safety of all participants and fans, equipment such as, but not limited to, bikes, hoverboards, skates, skateboards rip sticks are not allowed inside the parking area.
PETS – are NOT allowed at any park.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED – Individual player water coolers and team coolers with a spigot are allowed. No Outside Food or Drinks are allowed to be brought into the park. Only small ice chest with rags are allowed in the dugout. No Bottled Drinks. ANYONE CAUSING ISSUES OVER GATE POLICIES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND THE MANAGER OF THEIR TEAM WILL ALSO BE FORCED TO SIT OUT THEIR NEXT GAME. SPECIAL NOTE: NO GUM, CANDY or SEEDS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE ARTIFICIAL TURF FIELDS AT ANY TIME.
ADMISSION – $50 for a week pass or $15 per day for ages 6 and Up. Week passes will be available for purchase at skills competitions and on the first day of pool play at the admission gate. The week passes are to be worn all week on the wrist. If not worn on the wrist the spectator will have to purchase another week pass. If you are unsure if you can wear the week pass all week then each spectator will need to purchase a daily pass each day. When each spectator who purchases a daily pass enters the park, they will be given a wristband. These bands must be worn on the wrist or on the body clearly visible at all times. Admission fees are daily and non-refundable. No rain checks.
LOST AND FOUND – If any items are found at the facilities, please turn them in at the Front Gate or to the Tournament Director. Let us know where they were when you found them. If you have lost anything, please email us a description of the lost item and where you think you lost it.
|$15/ DAY||$50/ EACH|
6 years of age and up will be $15/day per person or $50 per person for a World Series Week pass. This pass will work at all parks. Only cash, Cashiers Checks, or Money Orders will be accepted for admission fees.
NOTE: Anyone who purchases a week-long pass will be given a wristband to be worn at all times throughout the week and must be present when the band is purchased. If the wristband is removed, it will no longer be valid and you must repay admission. if the wristband is manipulated so that it can be taken on and off, it will be voided and no longer valid. If you cannot wear a wristband all week because work, health, or any other reason, please purchase daily passes to the event.
EVENT PASSES WILL BE SOLD AT SKILLS COMPETITIONS AND AT THE ADMISSION TABLE AT EACH PARK.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS WILL BE ALLOWED to be brought in the park. Players must have their OWN personal water jugs with a spigot, and only small ice chests with rags are allowed inside the park .
NO GUM, CANDY or SEEDS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE ARTIFICIAL TURF FIELDS AT ANY TIME.